DaVinci's Notebook

Spending Countless hours

Sarah Dwaileebe, Writer

School.

One word that gives hundreds of kids anxiety.

We spend most of our life in a classroom. The same teachers, different homework daily in each class. Same routine for getting up every morning.

Students will spend on an average 224 hours at school a week, maybe even more. We have to worry about the grades, the exams and pop quizzes.

Credit recovery is even more work on top of every thing that is supposed to be done in all of the classes. It takes a long time and is a long painful process.

” I was a smart kid, but hated school.”- Eminem.

There is a pressure from mom and dad, or your guardians to make sure that you graduate on time, with your class, and get into a good college.

College takes years to graduate.It depends on the type of career choice that you are going for . a collage certificate can 6 months to a year.

Associates degree is 2 years.

Bachelor degree is 4 years.

Masters can only be earned by having a Bachelors degree, and takes four years.

A Phd takes twice as long as a Bachelor degree, it takes about eight and a half years to complete.

Even though we have already gone through elementary, middle/junior high, and high school means you still have a long way to go.

“We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.”- Carol Burnett.

You then need to find a job find a job, buy a house, maybe get married and have children.

The only way that you can pay for everything that you wanna have in life, means that you need to have to get a good job that you most likely need to have a college degree of some sort.

Our lives aren’t just spent doing random useful things. We spend our time doing things that you will catch to you in the future, you have to put in the hours.

You can’t just never go to school and just end up with the job you want and the salary you want.

“When you invest your time, you make a decision of something that you want to accomplish. whether it’s to make good grades in school, be a good athlete, be a good person, go down and do some community service and help someones who’s in need, whatever it is you choose to do, you’re in vesting your time in that.”- Nick Suban