DaVinci's Notebook

Demi Lovato is Confident

"Your imperfections make you beautiful, they make you who you are." - Demi Lovato

Creighton Flores, Reporter

Demi Lovato has done many amazing things in the twenty-three years of her life. She released her album Confident on October 16th and shortly after, October 27th, she announced that she was going on tour with Nick Jonas. The tour is called ‘Future Now: The Tour’. Demi is coming to Utah on August 11th. She will be performing at Vivint Smart Home Arena.

Demi has done a photoshoot to go along with her album, Confident, to show how far she has come since she went to rehab. She wanted to show her fans that she’s confident and that you don’t have to fit society’s beauty standards to be pretty.

Demi has a song on her album, Confident, called Confident and a lot of her fans think that it is about her telling herself that it’s okay to be confident and you don’t have to feel bad about being confident even if you don’t fit society’s beauty standards.

On her album she has fifteen songs. She has dedicated of the songs, Lion Heart, to her dog, Buddy. He passed away shortly after the album was released. Her dog was either a Bichon Frise or a Maltese.

Demi’s boyfriend of five years, is an American actor, singer, dancer, producer and television personality. His name is Wilmer Valderrama, he is thirty-five years old. When Demi was asked during an interview when he would propose she replied with ‘I am very, very in love with him. I think-we will probably wait a little bit longer, but-if he asked tomorrow I would say yes.’